Thursday, October 19

Spare a Moment?

Jessie, a 2003 FBRN grad, was diagnosed with Lymphoma in August.

Since her adoption, Jessie has been an associate lay pastor, ministering to the needs of her congregation beside her mom, an ordained cleric and confirmed Frenchie fan.

Several weeks ago, Jessie passed away. She left behind a Jessie-sized space that will always remain unfilled, and her owner and the congregation are deeply saddened.

Spare a moment today to think of Jessie's people, and to send them a warm and healing thought.
The Frog Princess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to Jessie's people. Having lost my beloved Madison this year, I know what a hole it leaves. Be comforted in the memories you have of Jessie & be happy that Jessie was a part of your life. And know that Jessie loved the time spent with you.

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry, I know how you must feel. I lost my "Rio" on the 15th last month due to Lymphoma, I really think a piece of me went with him. I am trying to fill the void, but I don't think I can. Not to mention his mate doesn't understand where he is? I am trying to find another one on here to rescue and adopt to help us both feel better, though it won't be "Rio", it will be a new friend.

A understanding Frenchie Fan, deepest sympathies.