Saturday, May 3

Attack of the CUTENESS!

Clearly, Roma's foster mom is trying to kill the Frog Princess with cuteness:

"Well, Roma continues to grow in leaps and bounds. We continue to spoil her and make her so rotten that nobody will apply for her when the time comes.

She is just so darn cute and sweet. Here are her pictures from today, not all of them, because we don't want anyone having a cuteness overdose."



Too dang late for that! Where's our inhaler? wheezes

The Frog Princess

PS Now you can see AND HEAR the CUTENESS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know there could be such a thing as CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Now I know!!! *gasp*

Anonymous said...

Quick! Get me some insulin for the sweetness OD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please allow me the privilege of an overdose!!!! I cant wait to see more of Roma!

RHz said...

Forget death by chocolate. It's death by cuteness.

Anonymous said...

OOO! And I thought my froglet was the only one who made that funny little rumbley squeaky noise! Roma is SUCH a dollbaby!!!