Wednesday, October 28

Queenie Feeling a Bit More Bumpsadaisy


Here's a note to let you know that Queenie is feeling a bit better:

"Dear Frog Princess,
I'm very happy to say that things are getting back to normal and I'm feeling very much more like my old self: starchy, mostly grumpy with my subordinates and thoroughly superior! I'm a little disappointed to note that the hand feeding has stopped, but fine china will suffice I suppose. Please thank the people for asking about me, I've included an official photo taken of myself and my footman just a few days before I had to take to my bed, enjoying the autumn sunshine. I wonder if I got a damp chill from those fallen leaves? Huff, nature really isn't good for one at my age.

Sincerely,
Queenie"

We are delighted to hear of Queenie's recovery. Re: hand feeding. Good help is SO hard to find, agrees

The Frog Princess

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We still have all our paws crossed for you Queenie
Your friends
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Tea 'n toast, m'dear, tea 'n toast. and wear a hat outside!