Saturday, January 9

Popeye Plays Dress Up

It's January. Believe it or not, it is barely three weeks into winter. When the air is too chilly for squirrel v. Frenchie insult contests, and nobody is really into long walks on slippery sidewalks, what is a Frenchie to do to amuse himself?


Popeye plays dress up.

Phone home!


Even Rambo needs a nap sometimes.



























When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not.













"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!" leers

The Frog Princess

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the bully boy's chest is so wide, his forelegs stick straight out like he's got riggy, when he sleeps on his side, like that! lol!

Beyond Random said...

I am absolutely obsessed with Popeye! I am so Happy to see him on the blog again. I have Popeye's picture as my wallpaper on my computer. He is the most beautiful dog I have ever laid my eyes on! If I am not blessed to have him as my own I hope he finds a fabulous forever home. I truly can't stop thinking about him! Keep that baby warm!!!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are so adorable. Nappin' thats what I'm talkin bout
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Great Yoda reference!