Saturday, June 27

Blast from the Past! Roma's First Bath!






Not to be outdone by fans of Smeagol, Roma's fans insist on gratuitous photos of the baby when she was still small. Here she is having her very first bath. Remember when she was this tiny? She's all grown up now and living happily ever after with her family.


Rubber Ducky, you're the one

You make bathtime lots of fun!

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys!

When I squeeze you, you make noise!

Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!






Every day when I

make my way to the tubby













There's a fellow who's

Cute and yellow and

Chubby!
(rub a dub dubby!)


















Rubber ducky, you're so fine

And I'm lucky that you're mine!

Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you!




There you have it! Gratuitous Roma and as an added bonus, an earworm for your weekend pleasure. Courtesy of

The Frog Princess

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, the cuteness! With fantastical song...too much.
I love it!!

sjk said...

The cuteness has turned my brain to mush. Now I won't be able to get anything done today.

Anonymous said...

I loves me some of the Baby Roma! She is a cutie-patootie, and a clean one too, no doubt about that!

("Rubber Ducky, you're the one...")

Anonymous said...

Oh BABY Roma!

You are such a fab FBRN success story. I remember waiting anxiously and saying tons of prayers that you would have the chance to grow up to be a big girl.

Seeing your baby pictures again has brought a huge smile.

Laura said...

So glad to see my baby isn't the only one that eats the bubbles!

Anonymous said...

Also see Roma whose image is gracing the page of the FBRN calendar as MISS JULY!! You can still buy copies, and all proceeds help the needy Frenchie fosters at FBRN. Go to the shopping link on our website, or type www.cafepress.com/fbrn

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING FBRN!!

Anonymous said...

YAY Roma and Frog Princess!! What a perfect pair.

KhrisW said...

Thanks for sharing those, FP!