Sunday, April 20

Roma Takes Steps









Today's report on Roma includes news of her weight and a photo of Roma up on her feet!
"Well Roma now weighs just under 11oz. The hard part now is keeping her still for her feedings. I wish I could send the little squeaks and peeps she makes. They are so cute. Here is the little flower this morning."

Was there ever a more tenacious little wiggler? Look at her wandering around! Keep her in her thoughts, and send strengthening, loving vibes her way, pleas
The Frog Princess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a little down today, and reading about sweet Roma wiggling into her future reminds me to keep moving forward. Thanks Frog Princess, Roma and her foster family, and FBRN!

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling a little down today, and reading about sweet Roma wiggling into her future reminds me to keep moving forward. Thanks Frog Princess, Roma and her foster family, and FBRN!