Thursday, May 31

Blue Moon



Tonight is a blue moon in North America, and we put out a call for photos to go with the wonderfully apt lyrics to the song by Rodgers and Hart, "Blue Moon."

Trixie, Bumble, Smeagol, Lisa, Maurice and Oliver wanted to ask you to consider how long it's been since you dropped a little something in FBRN's hat. If it's been since the last blue moon, maybe you could drop one of our fosters a note and a nickel or two?






Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own



















Blue Moon, you knew just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for


And then they suddenly appeared before me
The only ones my heart would ever hold

I heard somebody whisper, "Please adore me!
And when I looked, the moon had turned to gold!













Blue Moon, now I'm no longer alone



Without a dream in my heart





Without a love of my own."






Please help us help our fosters find a love of their own. Drop by the FBRN website and sponsor one of our foster dogs.


Then, maybe you can take a little walk under that beautiful full moon with someone you care for, suggests

The Frog Princess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Smeagol fix. I was 'jonesing real bad...

Lyle

Anonymous said...

Aww, Frog P, your blog entry made me cry all with those pictures and song lyrics! I had to wipe my keyboard before I could send in my paypal donation. Thanks for sharing all those moments of rescue that make life better for the dogs and the lucky people around them!

Anonymous said...

What a relief to know I'm not the only Smeagol addict! Is he not amazing?

Thanks, Miss Frog P. Very beautiful.